Have you tried any of the Digital Crafting products? I must confess I find them pretty addicting. In my day job I was responsible for creating and editing a lot of projects. So the idea of inserting images and positioning them on a page is very familiar.
- rotating an image
- re-sizing images
- layering images
- re-coloring artwork
- wrapping text around images or inserting text into a shape
Stampin'UP! has an exclusive product called My Digital Studio. Its only $19.95 for the full program with a starter set of images. The program is really versatile, there's a lot you can do with it. You can make photo books, journals, calendars, banners, post cards, and of course, greeting cards.
Why I chose My Digital Studio: I know there are lots of similar products available including just uploading pictures to Walgreens or a similar Big Box store. But the advantage of using Stampin'UP!'s program is that you can insert the exclusive Stampin'UP! images AND it uses Stampin'UP!'s color palette. That allows me to make hybrid projects. I print out my card in color and then my Stampin'UP! ribbons and buttons are a perfect match! Whoo Hoo!
One of my favorite projects was a Family Book I did for my toddler granddaughter - to help her learn the words for family relationships and see how people were connected to her. Here's one of the pages from that book.
Here are the new products on sale this week
* * punches * * ribbon * * buttons * * framelits * * a Project Life Memory Keeping Kit
and a gorgeous Autumn Digital Download
Are you interested in learning more about Digital Crafting?
- For just $19.95 you can get the program HERE
- You can get a Trial Version for Free HERE
- The program is supported by a website full of instructions and ideas and helpful hints from other users. You can check out the website free of charge here to see what this program has to offer.
- And, If you are already a digital crafter you can buy any of Stampin'UP!'s images and use them with your own program. Check here to see the HUGE selection of digital downloads available.
Feel free to leave a comment or contact me with any questions