One more punch art project with the Blossom Petal Punch. Have you been following my recent posts? If so you know how much I'm going to miss the Blossom Petal Punch after it retires the end of this month.
This was so easy to make.
- The fish is made of 1 of each size petal in the punch.
- The seaweed is also punched
- the sand at the bottom is torn edges
Stampin'UP! is in the midst of a Catalog Transition. This punch is in the old catalog but will not be in the new one, so if you want the punch its best to order now. In fact, I confess I wrote this last Tuesday and then went on vacation. I hope this punch is still available.
Here are a few links to catalogs and retiring product lists
- click HERE to see the catalogs on-line
- click HERE to see the list of retiring stamps
- click HERE to browse retiring accessories (some are already sold out)
- click here to see a post about the color refresh list here
but retiring accessories are available only while supplies last.
Contact me with any questions
Join the Mystery Hostess Party: All on-line orders from my Stampin'UP! store earn Rewards Points. And all orders through May 23rd using the Hostess Code T3HCX3RU will be entered into a drawing to win the Hostess Benefits. The more orders the more Hostess Benefits you could win.
Here's another way to get hostess Benefits: collect orders from your friends and as long as the total is over $150 you get Hostess Benefits. If the total is over $350 and you place your order by May 30th you'll get an additional $30 of FREE product
Be sure to check out these additional savings