Does Valentine's Day make you feel all "twitterpated"?
Here's a cute card I got as a trade from my friend Tina Petko.
I love the extra details Tina added to her project.
and the punched paper bow.
The "twitterpated" sentiment is from a set called You Plus Me,
which is available in clear mount, wood mount
or bundled with the paper for additional savings.
The Bow Builder Punch makes it quick and easy to make the parts for the paper bow.
To make the 2 nested hearts on the front Tina used the Hearts Framelits.
The smaller heart is one of the sheets from the Stacked with Love Designer paper stack.
Stacked with Love is perfect for Valentines Day
- or for a Wedding, Anniversary or Bridal shower.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you've been inspired to share a little love
- Browse the new Occasions Catalog
- See the wonderful Sale-a-bration 2015 options
- Need any other stamping supplies? You can shop 24/7 in my OnLine Store
- Don't miss the Weekly Deals - new product each Tuesday
- Find great savings on the Clearance Rack
|I'll be happy to help you place your order|
|If you're ordering on-line then use this Hostess Code |
to be registered for my Customer Rewards Program
RGCPKBNH (good thru - Feb 26)
**Annual Catalog (PDF)
**Occasions Catalog (PDF)
**Sale-a-bration Brochure (PDF)