They're made with Stampin'UP!'s Polymer Clay.
The clay is on sale this week
So I thought I'd show another project made with the Polymer Clay
- Color the Clay: Add some Soft Suede re-inker to a lump of the clay and work it well to distribute the color
- Stamp the Image: Roll the clay flat and stamp the boots using Chocolate Chip ink
- Cut the Shape: I tried it both ways, cutting wet or dry. Both ways worked but it was easier to cut and kept its shape better when I let the clay dry before cutting.
The boot images are from a stamp set called Bootiful Occasions. Aren't these fun images? Along with the cowboy boot you also get a witch's boot, the fuzzy winter fashion boot and the rubber rain boot. And each one has its own cute sentiment.
Feel free to contact me with any questions
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you've been inspired
- Need any other stamping supplies? You can shop 24/7 in my OnLine Store
- Be sure to check the Clearance Rack for super deals on retired product.
- Don't miss the Weekly Deals - new product each Tuesday