The stamp used here is Blended Bloom, which is a very pretty line image, and perfect for coloring with markers. Just look how well the colors blend here.
Alcohol Markers are easier to blend
because of the nature of the inks.
- With water based inks the color quickly sinks into the paper and the pigment becomes embedded in the fibers.
- With alcohol inks the pigment sits on top the paper and is easily pushed around for smoother blending.
And the best thing about these new Blendability Markers
is they match Stampin'UP!'s fabulous colors!
Stampin'UP! sells the Blendabilities in sets of three.
Pick your color and get 3 markers - medium, dark and light -
and ensure that everything matches: inks, paper, and embellishments.
Color matching is very important to me in my crafting. so I was really excited when Stampin'UP! announced they'd be selling alcohol markers. The name 'Blendatilibites' just says it all. If you haven't tried alcohol markers yet you're going to be very impressed.
Order yours here:
I appreciate your business
- Need any other stamping supplies? You can shop 24/7 in my OnLine Store
- Be sure to check the Clearance Rack for super deals on retired product.
- Don't miss the Weekly Deals - new product each Tuesday