If you like punch art as much as I do then you share my eager anticipation of the new catalog. I just can't wait to see what new punch shapes we'll get.
If you've paid attention to what's retiring then you know that both of the current heart punch shapes are going. Click here to see a smaller paw made with the small heart punch and circles.
Don't worry - we're not losing the option to cut hearts - just this particular heart shape. Hearts can be many shapes, tall and skinny or more 'square' like the one used to make this paw. The new heart punch will have a deeper more curvy indentation on the top.
I don't mind losing this punch because its almost the exact same size as the smallest heart in the set of heart framelits. But if you don't have a die cut machine like the Big Shot and if you love this particular heart shape, then be sure to get it before it retires for good. All retiring product can be purchased through June 4, but only while supplies last.
Wondering when YOU can see the new catalog?
I've got a stack of them ordered and on their way to my house.
and we'll arrange a pick-up time.
It will also be posted on-line on June 2nd at noon.
I appreciate your business and I'm here to help
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you've been inspired
- Last Day to Purchase Retiring Product is June 4th - available only while supplies last
- New Catalog goes live June 2nd at noon
- Need any stamping supplies? You can shop 24/7 in my OnLine Store
- Be sure to check the Clearance Rack for super deals on retired product.
- Don't miss the Weekly Deals - new product each Tuesday