The Gorgeous Grunge stamp set makes a fun background on this card. Some light pink (Pink Pirouette) and dark pink (Rose Red) overlapped adds some interest in the open space without distracting from the flowers.
The punched flowers really do grab the attention on this card. The small punched Petite Petal flower centered on the larger punched flower (made with the Pansy Punch) makes a really pretty combination. Add a bright yellow (Daffodil Yellow) center and you get a great layered look.
TIP: Get double duty from your punches. The leaves on this flower were also punched with the Pansy Punch. Punch in green, then cut it apart and layer behind the flower.
This card has lots going on. The Grunge stamps add some background color - and the bottom of the card has some background texture - created with one of the Delicate Designs Embossing Folders.
- Reduced prices on Retired product . . . Check the Clearance Rack HERE
- Special Savings: Deal of the Week . . . Click here to see The Deal of the Week
- New items post each Tuesday
- Sale-a-bration 2014: Jan28-Mar 31 . . . Read the Details HERE
Download your Wish List and Start Sale-a-brating!
- View our Catalogs On-Line
-The Annual Catalog (expires May 31) . . . also in Spanish
-The Occasions Catalog (January - May)
-The Sale-a-Bration Brochure (Jan 28-Mar 31)