Are you a subscriber to Stampin'UP!'s Monthly Craft Kits? Each month you get a box with all the supplies (except adhesive) to make a cute set of cards or other paper project. You'll get ink, little stamps, paper, ribbons, stickers . . . whatever the project needs. Its a neat way to slowly build up a supply of inks and stamps.
Here is a video made by the home office showing the contents of the June kit.
Here's how the subscription works:
- The kit is only $19.95 plus tax (shipping is already figured into the price). So here in Wisconsin its only $21.05 a month.
- There is no contract. You can stop the subscription at anytime.
You can put the service on hold.
You can change the number of kits you get for any given month.
- Subscribe by the 10th of the month to get the kit that month.
- Its always a surprise! You never know what you'll get, the only thing you know ahead of time is that it will be cute, fun and easy.
Click HERE to subscribe and be sure to choose Katie Johnson of Stoughton Wisconsin as your demonstrator. I send additional ideas to my subscribers for ways you can use the left over stuff in your kit.
A few additional reminders:
- The Grab Your Greeting Sale ends June 30th. 25% off of 3 popular greeting sets
- Stampin'UP! has just added new product to the Clearance Rack - the clearance rack has some amazing deals on discontinued items. And purchases of Clearance Rack items through my online store do qualify for my Customer Rewards Points