- Cut a square - any size
- Use a scissors to cut part way to the center from each corner
- Fold one flap from each corner to the center and secure
You can click on these
photos to see them larger
There is another way to make pinwheels too - you can use Stampin'UP!'s Pinwheel die. The pinwheels on this card were made with the die. This little die makes a 2" pinwheel. It is available through May of this year for only $4.95. The advantage of using the die is that there are holes pre-punched in each corner for a brad and the die cuts a notch for each folding, where the scissors only cuts a slit.
Planning to make a purchase of the Pinwheel Die, or any retiring product? Join the Mystery Hostess Party: All on-line orders from my Stampin'UP! store earn Rewards Points. And all orders through May 23rd using the Hostess Code T3HCX3RU will be entered into a drawing to win the Hostess Benefits. The more orders the more Hostess Benefits you could win.
Be sure to check out these savings
- Check the Clearance rack for some great deals
- Get 15% savings on selected Digital Products
- Have you seen Stampin'UP!'s Single Stamps?
- click HERE to see the list of retiring stamps
- click HERE to browse retiring accessories (some are already sold out)
- Join Stampin'UP! during May and get an extra $30 for your Starter Kit.
- Place an on-line order (yours or collect orders from friends) and if the order is over $350 you'll get to choose an extra $30 in hostess benefits offer ends May 30th