Time for Spring Cleaning! How do you store your dies? A customer asked me if I used Stampin'UP!'s die storage boxes and I thought share my answer. Thanks for the question Becky.
Yes, I use these boxes. They are a great way to keep my dies organized. I also like that they help me keep inventory. An empty slot means a die is missing - oops, time to clean my desk.
The small box is perfect for all my sizzlit dies, clearlit dies and embosslits. There are so many slots that one box is all I need. I've got plenty of room for all the great new product that Stampin'UP! will come out with in future years.
The large box is very versatile. You can see from the photos below how I use the large box.
The large box comes with 2 plastic inserts for holding the dies upright. You can also buy extra inserts and set them on a shelf, without the box, as another way to store your dies.
How do you store your dies? Leave a comment below to share with others.
These boxes come in 3 sizes:
#122219 for $14.95 the SMALL die box 9" x 5-3/8" x 3-1/8"
#122220 for $17.95 the MEDIUM die box 9" x 6-1/8" x 6-5/8"
#122221 for $24.95 the LARGE die box 14-1/2" x 9-1/8" x 6-5/8"
If you need Die Storage Boxes or any Stampin'UP! product, then Join the Mystery Hostess Party: All on-line orders from my Stampin'UP! store earn Rewards Points. And all orders through May 23rd using the Hostess Code T3HCX3RU will be entered into a drawing to win the Hostess Benefits. The more orders the more Hostess Benefits you could win.
Be sure to check out these savings
- Check the Clearance rack for some great deals
- Get 15% savings on selected Digital Products
- Have you seen Stampin'UP!'s Single Stamps?
- click HERE to see the list of retiring stamps
- click HERE to browse retiring accessories (some are already sold out)
- Join Stampin'UP! during May and get an extra $30 for your Starter Kit.
- Place an on-line order (yours or collect orders from friends) and if the order is over $350 you'll get to choose an extra $30 in hostess benefits offer ends May 30th