Do you know what a telescope card is? Its one of those little engineering feats that gets you an incredulous "COOL!" when you give the card. It requires 3 or 4 successively smaller sized cut out matching shapes. I've used circles for this Pumpkin Telescope Card.
It you're thinking he doesn't look very impressive,
then check out what happens when you pull up on the stem.
A few Details:
- DSP: Loving this year's Halloween Designer Paper, perfect background for our pumpkin
- words: BOO! is from a the Boo to You Framelit set
- eyes: You could easily cut the eyes free-hand... I used the Tree Punch (see photo below)
- mouth: I made the mouth using the Scallop Oval Punch as shown below.
If you're intrigued by the concept of a Telescope card
then check out this post about a snowman Telescope Card.
Thanks for Stopping by: Take a minute and browse previous posts. If you see anything you like I'm happy to help you get the product or just to consult and explain further how the project was made . . . its all about having fun with our hobby.
* * * View Available Product* * *
|Up to 80% Savings Clearance Rack Items||the Weekly Deals
new product each Tuesday
|2015 Holiday Catalog|
* * * Buy Here * * *
|I'll be happy to help you place your order|
|If you're ordering on-line then use this Hostess Code |
to be registered for my Customer Rewards Program Q4GNPRSC (good thru - October 31st)