Today I'm just sharing three Easter cards I got recently as trades
This card is by Norma Artman.
This card was from Cheryl Wenker
Norma and Cheryl both used Happy Easter Bunny, which is a single stamp.
This card was by Lori Verdon
Lori used a set called For Peep's Sake
Have you ever wondered what we do at demonstrator meetings? Join us March 12th. Not every demonstrator actually sells product. Lots of people join Stampin'UP! because they love the discount, and because they love getting together with other stampers to develop their skills. I have regular gatherings with everyone who's bought the Starter Kit through me and we do lots of stamping. Why not join us at our next meeting? - as my guest! You'll meet some great people and get to make a few cards.
WHY ELSE SHOULD YOU JOIN STAMPIN'UP!?. . . Besides the future discount?
- The Starter Kit is actually any product you want up to $125 and you pay only $99.
So buying it is saving you $25 right there.
- and Shipping is Free, so you save another $10.
- there is no obligation to actually sell, many people love the discount
- there is no obligation to buy anything else after you join
- If you do want to run a business Stampin'UP! has some really good training to help you get started.
And you'd be part of my group. We meet regularly to share ideas and support each other.
- And since the Starter Kit is almost $100, if you Join During Sale-a-bration you can pick 2 free Sale-a-bration choices - or 1 Craft Kit.
Thanks for stopping by
* * * Find a deal * * *
|**Up to 80% Savings
on Clearance Rack Items
**Don't miss the Weekly Deals
new product each Tuesday
**Choose a FREE item
with each $50 purchase
* * * Make a Purchase * * *
|I'll be happy to help you place your order|
|If you're ordering on-line then use this Hostess Code |
to be registered for my Customer Rewards Program
9SSPXGR7 (good thru - March 15)
* * * Browse the Catalogs * * *
**Sale-a-bration Brochure (PDF)
**See what's still available from
the Fall Holiday Catalog