This simple punch art flower has 3D petals. Its a very simple construction, but the dimensional effect really catches the eye.
Each petal is a small heart folded in half. It may take just a minute to fold all the hearts but then the card goes together very quickly.
As a paper saving technique I punched all 8 hearts from the middle pink layer on the card. The pink is sandwiched in between the card base and the front, no one will even know the holes are there.
Do you like punch art? Be watching for more heart punch art coming in the next few days.
- Reduced prices on Retired product . . . Check the Clearance Rack HERE
- Special Savings: Deal of the Week . . . Click here to see The Deal of the Week
- New items post each Tuesday
- Sale-a-bration 2014: Jan28-Mar 31 . . . Read the Details HERE
Download your Wish List and Start Sale-a-brating!
- View our Catalogs On-Line
-The Annual Catalog (expires May 31) . . . also in Spanish
-The Occasions Catalog (January - May)
-The Sale-a-Bration Brochure (Jan 28-Mar 31)