Looking for something a little unusual? Try a Gatefold Card. A gatefold is one that opens in the middle.
This style card is super easy to make. Just score at 2-3/8" from each side. These cards usually impress people because they aren't expecting the card to open this way.
You can see another version of the gatefold template on this Jacob's Ladder card I posted a few days ago.
Today's card was jazzed up with two embossed panels and two sparkly red hearts. I love using Glimmer Paper to add sparkle to a project. The glitter is part of the paper and doesn't make a mess in my house.
If you think you're seeing lots of hearts recently you're right. I've made over 35 cards with hearts in preparation for the Heart Punch Art Class this weekend. If you're local to Dane County we'd love to have you join us. Sign-up Here.
- Reduced prices on Retired product . . . Check the Clearance Rack HERE
- Special Savings: Deal of the Week . . . Click here to see The Deal of the Week
- New items post each Tuesday
- Sale-a-bration 2014: Jan28-Mar 31 . . . Read the Details HERE
Download your Wish List and Start Sale-a-brating!
- View our Catalogs On-Line
-The Annual Catalog (expires May 31) . . . also in Spanish
-The Occasions Catalog (January - May)
-The Sale-a-Bration Brochure (Jan 28-Mar 31)