Leave me a comment below if you like snow. Depending on where you live you may have a little more of the "fluffy white stuff" right now than you really wanted.
New snow has such a pretty sparkle, and a little sparkle on a card can really make a project eye-catching. Glimmer paper is the perfect way to add some sparkle without the mess of trying to glue glitter.
Stampin'UP! sells glimmer paper in 3 colors: red, silver and the champagne which you see here on this card. The glimmer paper comes in packages of 12x12 paper with 2 sheets to the package. At just $4.95 its easy to add a strip of sparkle to lots of cards.
- Red Glimmer Paper . . . . . #121790
- Silver Glimmer Paper . . . . . #124005
- Champagne Glimmer Paper . . . . . #127885
This card is full of rich texture. The embossed snowflakes were made with the Northern Flurries Embossing Folder. Adding texture embossing to a card is an easy way to really take a project to the next level.
Do you have a Big Shot embossing and die cutting machine? Is the Big Shot is on your wish list? If so then you should know about 3 ways you can maximize your hobby dollars.
Sale-a-bration is the perfect time to invest.
Sale-a-bration starts Jan 28
1. The basics of this event are that each $50 purchase earns you a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration brochure. If you buy the Big Shot and the Northern Flurries embossing folder during Sale-a-bration you would get to choose 2 items free from the Sale-a-bration brochure.
2. If you buy the Starter Kit during Sale-a-bration you'd get to choose $50 worth of embossing folders and dies for free. The Starter Kit costs $99 and is completely customizable. So you can buy the Big Shot for $99. Normally you'd get to choose $25 of additional product for free, but during Sale-a-bration you have an additional $25 to spend. So for $99 you get $150 worth of product.
3. Hostesses earn an extra $30 of benefits for any party over $300. A $300 party would earn you $50 in benefits, and with the extra $30 during Sale-a-bration you could end up spending just $10 for the Big Shot.
So get out your catalogs, add up your Wish List and mark your Calendar for Jan 28.