These are all three of the cards we made this month at the Community Center Classes. They're all pretty simple to make . . . Selfishly I make 'em easy - so I don't have to transport too much "stuff". We strive for the easy "wow".
Here in southern Wisconsin our trees still have a few leaves. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year because of the combinations of rich warm colors.
- The card on the upper left is a combination of Pear Pizzaz, Pumpkin Pie and Rich Razzelberry.
- The card on the right is a strip of Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Pear Pizzazz.
- The bottom card is Cherry Cobbler, leaf edges are sponged with Chocolate Chip
Fall is all about color! Right?
Color Coordination is really one of Stampin'UP!'s "claims to fame"
Stampin'UP! has coordinated color pallettes so you can get a set of products that are ALL COLOR MATCHED! Color coordinated paper, ink, ribbon, buttons . . . That was a HUGE factor for me when I discovered this company. Its so important that the ink and ribbon and paper and any other bling actually match. Do you have the catalog? Have you had a chance to browse the color collections? They start on page 138.
If you haven't seen the Stampin'UP! catalogs then check out these links. If you want a copy of the current catalogs just give me a quick call and we'll arrange to have one sent to you. 608-220-3450
- Click HERE to see a PDF of the Annual Catalog good through the end of June
- Click HERE to see a PDF of the Holiday Catalog expires the end of December
Do you like what you see on my blog? You can get all the product to make these projects at my on-line store: Shop here
Thanks for shopping with me,
its what keeps me in business