Do you love to play with shapes? Do you love punch art projects? Part of this card is punch art and part of it is an unusual use for the Framelits Dies - use them to make a rainbow! The framelits make a nice layer but they also make nice "frames". So for this project I just cut a series of different size frames and nested them on the card.
This card is made almost entirely of punched and die cut pieces.
- The pot of gold, its handle and the gold pieces are all made of circle punches.
- The legs of the pot are the ends of the Modern Label Punch.
- The clouds are the top of the cupcake punch.
- The ends of the banner were punched with the tip of a square punch.
- The hills were cut freehand and sponged to give a little more definition.
- The sentiment is from a set called Teeny Tiny Wishes
- The rhinestones are Stampin'UP!'s self-Stick Basic Jewels and they were colored with a Sharpie marker
Did this start your creative juices flowing? Are you wondering what shapes are available with Stampin'UP! punches and Dies? Click Here to download a PDF version of the catalog. You'll find the punches on pages 182-185 and the Big Shot Dies are on pages 188-194. Everything in the catalog is available from my Stampin'UP! Store. And while you're there, be sure to check out the Clearance Rack. There are actually quite a few punches (in the old style) and some retired dies on the clearance rack so you might find some really good deals on something you've been wanting.