This punch art Easter egg was added to the punch art bunny card. Look familiar? The bunny was in yesterday's post. But at the last minute I decided to add the egg to the card to for the Easter Stamp Camp.
The Easter egg is so easy to make. It only takes 2 oval punches. The egg itself is punched from the Extra Large Oval Punch.
To create the color bands I first used the Extra Large Oval punch to punch out a small area from the edge of my scrap paper. Then I placed the Scallop Oval punch over the hole and punched out the ridge you see on the egg. Then glue them to the egg and trim the edges. See the "recipe" card below.
I'm sure you could do something similar with just one oval punch.
Here is the "recipe" Card for the Easter Bunny
- Sale-a-bration ENDS in 5 days! You can shop on-line HERE. During Sale-a-bration each $50 purchase earns you a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration catalog.
- There are 3 catalogs to view.
(1) the Main Idea Book and Catalog
Habla Espanol? Be sure to check the Spanish Language Catalog
(2) the Occasions Mini Catalog
(3) Then Check the Sale-a-bration catalog to make your choice of FREE product
- Remember to Check the Clearance Rack too. You might find some punches to make this Easter Card on the clearance rack. On the "Shop Now" page check the list to the left for the link to the Clearance Rack