- I've met some amazing, fun, talented women.
- Seen some totally fantastic cards and other projects.
- Learned lots of "secrets" about upcoming changes to product lines and catalogs.
- We get lots of free give-aways including a stamp set from the next big catalog.
- We've been served really elegant meals!
- and of course we've gotten some great business ideas
I think the best part has been meeting new friends. There are so many wonderful and talented people here. And the Stampin'UP! staff is so friendly and helpful. Here is a photo of me with my roommates and our stamping buddies, and with us is Spencer Willis, the Marketing Manager of Stampin'UP! Are you surprised to see the Marketing Director of a company as large as StampinUP! wearing an apron??? Don't be. Our company is all about service and the company executives lead by example.
I have to tell you this is a great company to be part of. If you've ever thought about starting your own business with a direct sales company there are lots of reasons to choose Stampin'UP! Feel free to contact me with any questions: about stamping - about this convention - or about the business.