This Rewards Program is my way of saying “thank you” to the people who support me.
As a company, Stampin’UP! believes strongly in developing the customer/demonstrator relationship. You support me when you purchase through me and this is my way of saying “thanks”.
Earn 1 loyalty point for each $25 you spend in catalog merchandise. Redeem your points for free catalog product beginning when you’ve accumulated 6 points.
Here’s how it works
• Orders must be placed through me.
Place your orders online or email me your order - Excludes workshop orders
• For every increment of $25 of catalog merchandise purchased you earn 1 point
**an order of $50 or more = 2 points
**an order of $49.95 = 1 point
**an order less than $25 does not earn any points
• Amounts over the $25 increment do NOT carry over.
**one order of $28 is 1 point
**a second order of $47 is only 1 point
• AND, product orders over $150 ALSO earn Hostess Rewards from Stampin’UP!
**an order of $150 = 3 Loyalty Points PLUS $25 additional free merchandise
• Merchandise total only (i.e. before shipping & handling and sales tax)
Excluding Hostess Dollars and 50% off items
• YOU have to keep track of your orders – use this handy tracking sheet. Just email me with your point totals and after I’ve verified them you get your free product.
• Points expire 2 years after the purchase.
Use your Loyalty Points like Hostess Dollars
You may begin to redeem them when you have accumulated 6 points.
Earn 6 points and get $5 to spend in the catalog.
Save them up and earn more according to the chart below.
6 points = $5 free merchandise
8 points = $8 free merchandise
10 points = $11 free merchandise
15 points = $17 free merchandise
20 points = A Free Stamp SET*
This program may be revised when new catalogs are issued.
|Date||Stampin'UP! Order #||Merchandise Total||Points earned|
Email Me to Redeem your Loyalty Points, StampLadyKatie@aol.com
- Order your Stocking Punch
- Check out the Clearance Rack for amazing sales on clearance items
- Remember items in the Holiday Mini are available only through Jan 3rd.